To help clients understand the mandatory requirements for Making Tax Digital, how it impacts on their business and what actions are required to comply.
This workshop aims to explain what Making Tax Digital requires of clients and the purpose of changes to the UK tax system.
The workshop explains the new legislation in regard to keeping financial records and reporting to HMRC and will provide guidance on how businesses can become Making Tax Digital compliant. The workshop will also outline the digital options available to businesses.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Awareness of Making Tax Digital and requirements for compliance
- Understand what Making Tax Digital Means
- Understand the impact MTD will have on client’s recording keeping and reporting to HMRC now and in the future
- Plan correctly for MTD compliance
- Make the correct decision about which system to use for recording keeping and statutory reporting to ensure appropriateness for future MTD compliance
- Ideal for the pre-start, start-up client and growth client who needs to understand the HMRC Making Tax Digital legislation and wishes to plan for implementation according to HMRC timescales.
Find out if your business is affected by HMRC Making Tax Digital for VAT which is governed by law by April 2019 and what actions you need to take.