Member News 2nd July 2018
By now you should understand the strategic factors affecting your business and have conducted an audit of your HR personal data and documentation. If that is not the case, then get in touch with our team today for your free, no obligation, GDPR assessment.
The implementation process for GDPR can be lengthy and will include:
• Updating data protection policies and documents so they are GDPR compliant.
• Creating an HR personal data register to meet GDPR record-keeping requirements.
• Reviewing third-party contracts with data processors.
• Reviewing subject access policies and data breach response systems to ensure that they are GDPR compliant.
• Conducting impact assessments in relation to high-risk processing.
• Testing new data protection procedures.
In addition, it is important you communicate these changes to the workforce and provide training on new or updated employee obligations.
GDPR is a minefield. And it’s also becoming one of the most hated words in business, driving employers all round the country crazy! Our professional qualified HR Practitioners can help with the implementation stage of GDPR, alleviating all GDPR related stress from you, by updating your staff policies and personnel records, and managing the risks to your business, allowing you to focus on your core business activities.
For a free no obligation GDPR assessment or audit of personnel records, please contact us on 0141 248 6996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org