Member News 10th June 2019
The data driven business of the future will be more informed than its competitors, it will make smarter decisions for better results. This workshop will help you glean insight from data. Learn how to translate these insights into actionable decisions informed by facts, not gut feel.
Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) has a big impact on business performance online. If you already have a website and social media pages, it’s important to understand where and how you can make improvements to achieve better results.
When: Wednesday 19th June
Where: University of the West of Scotland (UWS), Paisley Campus, PA1 2BE
Cost: £25 per person
– How to gather useful data at minimal or no cost
– Gaining insight from the data you can generate
– Using data driven marketing to improve audience targeting
– Analyse the types of messaging and offers your consumers are most responsive to through A/B testing
– What is (CRO) Conversion Rate Optimisation?
– Evaluating landing pages to improve conversion rates
– Persuasive design and copywriting for CRO
– Defining business goals and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
– CRO measurement web analytics and performance metrics
– The session includes live demos featuring free online applications and tools.
Delegates may bring their own devices to access the tools during the session. Some of the tools require you to have a Google account.
For more details and to book your place visit https://bit.ly/2wHwUfC