Close Contact Services Fund – Applications Open Monday
Date Posted: 11 Feb, 2022
The Close Contact Services Fund will provide a one-off payment to support eligible close contact service businesses impacted by the COVID restrictions and guidance introduced from 9 December 2021 to 24 January 2022 to control the Omicron variant.
The grant is a one-off payment of:
- £1,000 for self-employed businesses
- £1,500 for non-domestic rates (NDR) registered businesses with premises
As part of the application, businesses should prepare:
- a bank statement for the full month of December 2021 (this should be a business bank account if you have one)
- details of the same bank account shown in the statement (you will need to enter these separately for verification purposes)
- Note that the bank account you provide will be the same account the award is paid in to.
- Self-employed businesses should also prepare their Unique Tax Reference (UTR) statement for 2021/2022 (copy or digital).
- Non-domestic rates (NDR) registered businesses should also prepare their NDR statement for 2021/2022 (copy or digital).
All of the above information can be uploaded to the application.
Applications will open on Monday 14 February and close on Friday 4 March 2022.