Renfrewshire’s Parental Employability Support Fund
Date Posted: 2 Dec, 2022
Renfrewshire’s PES ERI supports parents to secure sustainable employment. This Employer Recruitment Incentive is funded by the Scottish Government and administered by Invest in Renfrewshire.
This incentive supports parents to move into flexible working hours that fit around school hours. The incentive will support continuous employment over the period of 52 weeks. All employers should promote and embed fair work in the line with the Fair Work First Guidance – follow this link for further information Fair Work First: guidance to support implementation – gov.scot (www.gov.scot).
The Employer will:
- Agree, in advance of start date, with Invest in Renfrewshire
- Issue a contract of employment
- Submit recent bank statement (1 month)
The Job Placement will:
- Be for a minimum of 52 weeks
- Be either 16 or 20 hours per week paid at National Living Wage – Currently £9.50 per hour.
- The business will fund any hours / rate in excess of this, if required.
The PES ERI will be paid as follows:
- 50% of salary costs, at National Living Wage Rate, for a minimum of 16 hours and maximum of 20 hours per week for a period of 52 weeks.
- £3952 – 16 hours – payable in arrears over 52-week period
- £4940 – 20 hours – payable in arrears over 52-week period
- The grant will be paid quarterly arrears. Employers must submit a claim form, payslips, and business bank statements for each quarter to evidence wage payments to Invest in Renfrewshire
- Please note cash payment of wages do not meet audit requirements and should not be made.
Employers will be responsible for funding employer’s NI and pension costs, training, job entry costs (e.g., PPE, PVG, Disclosure etc) and other associated costs.
The ERI will only support eligible Renfrewshire’s parents/guardians
For more information, please contact Agnes Johnston at email@example.com